We are glad to announce that our Director Sasy is leading a 6-hour in-person breathwork course at Willow Wellness in Richmond, eligible for 6 hours Continuing Education with Yoga Alliance.
To register: Book online at https://bit.ly/3Ii3nLN or call 613-362-6218
You will learn how to use your breath to increase body’s energy, health and awareness.
Deepen your understanding of breathing to take care of all your body-systems, your mind and move the awareness to the Soul level.
An intensive self-experience, this Breathwork/Pranayama course will help you to:
– Understand your breathing
– Take care of your body/mind system
– Deepen your awareness to move beyond the awareness sheath (awareness layer) to the bliss sheath (bliss layer)
– Become aware of the deeper layers of the self
You will learn these techniques in this Pranayama (focusing on the breath) course:
– The Locks (Bandhas)
– The Retentions of Breath (Kumbhakas)
– Belly Breathing
– Yogic Breathing
– Alternate Nostrils Breathing (Anuloma Viloma)
– Shining Skull Breathing (Kapalabhati)
– Fire Breathing (Bastrika)
– Humming Bee Breathing (Brhamari)
– Equal Ratio Breathing (Samavritti)
– Not Equal Ratio Breathing (Asamavritti)
– Stepped Breathing (Viloma)
– Mantra Breathing
– Rolling Tongue Breathing (Sitali)
– Smiling Breathing Breathing (Sithkari)
– Ocean Sound Breathing (Ujjay)
You will also learn options to enhance and control these techniques to suit your own practice.
Who this course is for: Everyone. Everyone who wants to learn more about the power of breathing. Everyone who wants to deepen their yoga practice. Every yoga instructor who wants to learn more about Pranayama.
Price: $210 CAD + HSTIn-person: Saturday May 28 & Sunday May 29: 2:00-5:00 pm EST
Certification: After completing this Pranayama course, you will receive a certificate to upload in your Yoga Alliance dashboard if you are a YA Teacher.