January 28, 2023
This 5-Hour Online Workshop in FRY The Method is of interest to:
- First Responders (Dispatch, Paramedic, Police, Fire & Volunteer Services, and their management);
- Yoga Teachers interested in future certification in FRY The Method and licensing to teach through the FRY The APP platform (paid) and/or In-Person FRY The Method Classes (paid).
The 5-Hour Workshop does qualify for 5 Continuing Education Credits for Yoga Alliance for RYTs (Registered Yoga Teachers).
- Overview of FRY The Method, outlined in “F.R.Y. First Responders Yoga.The BOOK”, available on Amazon and digitized in FRY The APP, available for iPhone and Android
- Learn how to manage mental health, injury-prevention, stress and build resilience in active, high trauma jobs;
- Understand the science behind and impact of breathwork, functional movement (energetic yang and deep tissue stretching yin), relaxation techniques, positive affirmations and meditation on mind-body wellbeing; and
- Experience the effect of a FRY The Method class on the nervous system, the physical body and overall wellbeing;
- 1-to-1 consultation with cofounders after the workshop (to be booked in advanced).